Effective Date: March 2020
Here at Mountain Faro, personalized service and attention to detail towards our guests has always been paramount. Today, that’s still our mission, with a new focus on safety and prevention under the "COVID-19 Measures" program. Based on the premises of security, exclusivity, rest, enjoyment and unique experiences we have made adjustedments to every aspect of our management. Our protocols are attached to the Protocol for Lodging Activities and Tourism Sector and the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Costa Rica.
• Respect at all times the health authorities guidelines and the recommendations of the Hotel staff.
• Wash your hands well at the sink station in the reception area.
• Try to avoid contact with the surfaces that may represent a greater risk.
• Respect the 1.8 meter distance between social bubbles in the different spaces as well as in all activities.
• Follow the proper cough and sneeze protocol, also avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
• The use of face masks for guests is mandatory on common spaces.
• All staff and Suppliers undergo a temperature check at the start of their shifts, shoe disinfection before entering the facilities, also daily health status is monitored.
• Staff is granted personal protective equipment which they must adequately use at all times in the presence of guests, colleagues, providers, etc.
• Respect the distance between the work team and visitors.
• Follow the proper greeting protocol, washing and disinfecting hands with alcohol when entering and leaving the facilities.
• Cleaning measures are intensified in common spaces, workplaces, as well as toilets, chains, doorknobs, TV controls, telephones, bed backrests, shower and sink faucets, furniture, rails, chairs, bathroom doors, etc.
• Ensure adequate air circulation at all times.
• All staff has to go through a complete disinfection process before entering the facilities.
• Reception will have alcohol and disinfectant dispensers so that guests can use and clean personal items such as cell phones, tablets, computers, cameras, whenever they like.
• Daily registration of cleaning and disinfection of common areas and rooms.
• When receiving guests and their luggage, suitcases will be disinfected before being sent to the rooms.