Effective Date: March 2020
Check-In: 2pm | Check-Out: 11am
• You can show up early, drop your luggage, enjoy a drink, and plan your Tours and Activities with us.
• The check-out day, we can keep your luggage until you come back from your Tours and Activities.
Mountain Faro requires your credit card information to hold and guarantee your reservation. If you cancel before your arrival date, we will charge your credit card in accordance with our cancellation policy. All cancellations or modifications have to be done via email. Modifications will be treated as cancellations and are subject to availability.
One child under the age of 8 can sleep for free, using the available sleeping spaces. Two children under the age of 8 pay as an extra adult. Any person 9 or older, pays as an adult.
No pets are allowed.
It is agreed that Mountain Faro will be relieved of its obligations in events such as fire, flood, strike, lockout, the order of government authorities, bad weather, or any reasonable circumstance beyond its control.
• All cancellation requests must be received by email.
• If cancellation is requested less than 24 hours prior to the date of service, will be charged 100%. if 24 or more hours, no charge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice in case of the customer requests service modifications.
• Cancellations made on the day of service or passenger do not show up at the place and the schedule will be considered NO SHOW and will be penalized with 100% of the value of the service; without the option of a refund or the application of payment for other services.
• No refunds for no-shows or unused portions of accommodations or packages. No refunds due to airline delays, strikes, political unrest, or Acts of God including Hurricanes.
• Modifications 24-48hrs from the time of service must be directed to Mountain Faro (p: +506 2645-5960 e: email@example.com).
• Any services or modifications requests will not be confirmed until the customer makes new payment arrangements if there is a price increase, and Mountain Faro provides the customer with a confirmation.
• Mountain Faro will not be held liable directly or indirectly for any loss or damage from activities under the control of other agents or service providers including but not limited to claims for death, personal injury delays or additional expenses that may arise when using a service arranged through us.
• When practicing in adventure activities, and/or visiting wilderness areas or other places where a tour enters or takes place, tour participant attests and assumes the risks and dangers inherent to these areas and activities.
• Liability for death or personal injuries to participants is limited to contract conditions with suppliers and insurance coverage subscribe by the company, according to the laws of Costa Rica, in effect at the moment of the accident.
• You acknowled and agree participating in each of the requested services and related activities at your own risk.
• You are responsible for all that may occur during travel; you agree to indemnify and hold Mountain Faro, its subsidiaries and affiliates officers, partners, directors, employees, owners, agents, succesors and assignees harmless from and againts any loss damage liability cost or expense of any kind that you may incur in connecting with a third party claim as of your use of our advice or recommendation services.
• You acknowledge and agree that the Mountain Faro indemnified parties have performed a responsable job into helping put together connections with third-party service providers that suit your stated preferences, but that in each occasion the last decision to select these services and third-party service providers is exclusively the customers decision.
If you want to see changes made to this Terms & Conditions Statement from time to time, we invite you to access this Terms & Conditions Statement to see the changes.